Thursday, December 5, 2013

LAST POST!


GOOD-BYE

Well, I have learned how to explain myself more easily and without overthink how to write it. Also I've learned so much vocabulary!
I've learned things about me that I didn't notice with the assigments of the books. I've learned so much with this class. I though it wasn't worth it, but yeah it does. With this I'm better in my writing and I can realized how much I got mistakes by myself without anyone telling me what's wrong, althought I know my writing is definitely not perfect but I think it has become much better.
Finally the 1st semester is almost over. I want to thank you for being so pacient with all of us, and teach us so much during this months. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Perla,
    It has been great to have you in my class! You are a great student and I have enjoyed everything, above all coming to your blog and reading your posts. It also makes me very happy to know that this blog helped you. I can see the improvement! =)
    Keep the fork, dessert is on its way! =)
    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete